Chattanooga area blogger and author, Dale Forrester, was looking a freshly designed website to cultivate his blog and promote the upcoming January release of his anticipated book, “Dime Stores and Dirt Roads.” He was very specific with the design and feel of the website he wanted, and Strafire was able to work closely with him to get the exact look he was going for, which was both rustic and vintage. We love the way it turned out, don’t you? http://www.livingmydays.com/
- Podcast: An Interview with Co-Founders Building a #VoiceFirst Company
- Webinar: Storytelling to B2B Customers
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Premiere Pro
- B2B Podcast Regrets?! (an interview with a Strafire client)
- I Don’t Spend 60 Hours Sitting at a Desk. Am I Slacking?
- How to Start a B2B Podcast
- Craig Fuller on Founding Freightwaves & Blockchain in Transportation
- Instagram’s Founders Quit. What Now?
- Why you should be THRILLED that Adobe acquired Marketo
- 4 B2B Ad Campaigns You’ll Love (and How to Make Them)