The Blade Junior Golf Classic will eclipse $1 million in charitable donations to various children and youth organizations in South Carolina. Over the past 15 years, The Blade has had the support of Jay and Jan Haas, numerous volunteers, the SCJGA, Thornblade Club, and the best junior golfers in the state to become the premier junior tournament in the state. Past participants of The Blade have been PGA tour winners Bill Haas and Scott Brown, LPGA 2 time runner-up Kristy McPherson, Web.com Tour winners Mark Anderson, Ben Martin, and Kevin Kisner, and USGA Public Links Champion Corbin Mills and USGA Women’s Amateur runner-up Brandi Jackson. Check out their website at http://thebladejrgolf.com/.
- Stop Ignoring Your Best Customers & Revenue Opportunities: A Case for Email
- How to Build a B2B Content Strategy
- 4 Steps to Build a Digital Strategy That Sells
- Podcast: An Interview with Co-Founders Building a #VoiceFirst Company
- Webinar: Storytelling to B2B Customers
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Premiere Pro
- I Don’t Spend 60 Hours Sitting at a Desk. Am I Slacking?
- How to Start a B2B Podcast
- Craig Fuller on Founding Freightwaves & Blockchain in Transportation
- Instagram’s Founders Quit. What Now?